Sunday, September 12, 2010

Um, What?

A seminary reading notes blog?
Yep.

Srsly?
Mmmhmmm.

Nerdy?
Unabashedly.

A good way to avoid creating more notebooks that have to get lugged around every time I move?
Hopefully.

A space for collaboration, information swapping, and maybe even discussion?
That'd be nice. For now, I just need a space to track my thoughts without killing more trees and wasting more pens than I already do when reading. So rather than try to start a good habit at a bad time, like when I tried to systematically do reading notes for the first time while doing my PhD exams, I figured I'd use my first year as a new start to a hopefully productive way of learning.  So long as I remember to tag everything, I have high hopes that this will work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment